IP tunnel problem

Discussions for BiPAC 8800 series: 8800NL, 8800NLR2, 8800AXL, 8800AXLR2
frogfoot

IP tunnel problem

Post by frogfoot »

Hi,
I'm running firmware Version 2.32d.dh65 and am trying to set up an IP tunnel using Hurricane Electric IPv6, however whilst attempting to configure it I ran into a problem. Once I have created a profile in IP Tunnel > Pv6inIPv4 I cant edit it and whats more I cant delete it! If I check the 'Remove' box and click apply I get the message 'Unable to remove' .
A user guide on how to configure this feature would be useful.
Any ideas welcome.
Tom
ricke17

Re: IP tunnel problem

Post by ricke17 »

I really ain't got a clue - but page 150 here: https://au.billion.com/downloads/userma ... M-1-04.pdf may help you?

Rick.
frogfoot

Post by frogfoot »

Thanks for that, but unfortunately does not help much, (as I can' edit or delete an incorrect profile.)
ricke17

Post by ricke17 »

Have you called the support line? 020 3372 0120
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

frogfoot wrote:Thanks for that, but unfortunately does not help much, (as I can' edit or delete an incorrect profile.)
Try the attached firmware, with attached guide on how to setup a tunnel with tunnel broker
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frogfoot

Post by frogfoot »

Is this firmware newer than 2.32d.dh65, does it fix any of the other issues, eg.

1) SNMP crash
2) DHCP server going haywire when guest WiFi in separate interface grouping
3) Random Router Lockup
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

frogfoot wrote:Is this firmware newer than 2.32d.dh65, does it fix any of the other issues, eg.

1) SNMP crash
2) DHCP server going haywire when guest WiFi in separate interface grouping
3) Random Router Lockup
I don't think this firmware will fix either of these issues, it was produced to ensure you can setup a tunnel with tunnel broker (the firmware was produced before the SNMP issue was resolved)

1. SNMP crash should be fixed within the newer release
2. DHCP server issue, our engineers are looking into it
3. Random router lock, need a copy of the system log, when set to debugging to investigate further