utorrent set up

michaelga67

Re: utorrent set up

Post by michaelga67 »

thanks billion -fan for all your help and patients i saw this fix and tried it already but with same results
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

michaelga67 wrote:thanks billion -fan for all your help and patients i saw this fix and tried it already but with same results
Have you tried a port scan to see if the port used by utorrent is showing as open?

Finally the only other thing to try is to DMZ the IP address of the computer running utorrent (DMZ should open all ports to your device)
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

billion_fan wrote:
michaelga67 wrote:thanks billion -fan for all your help and patients i saw this fix and tried it already but with same results
Have you tried a port scan to see if the port used by utorrent is showing as open?

Finally the only other thing to try is to DMZ the IP address of the computer running utorrent (DMZ should open all ports to your device)
Also have you tried to change the location test, as shown on the attached screen shot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
michaelga67

Post by michaelga67 »

:idea: will try all of above thanks have a nice weekend
michaelga67

Post by michaelga67 »

tried all of above still fail looks like dead end i am about to give up :evil: :evil: unless someone has another idea :?: