3010ND drivers for Windows 7 64bit

Discussion for models not listed
Post Reply
leejkennedy
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:20 pm

3010ND drivers for Windows 7 64bit

Post by leejkennedy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Can anyone point me in the direction of drivers for the 3010ND dongle? I can only find a reference to a 3010N driver on the UK site which is actually a winrar file and that contains an .exe.

billion_fan
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: 3010ND drivers for Windows 7 64bit

Post by billion_fan » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:24 am

leejkennedy wrote:Can anyone point me in the direction of drivers for the 3010ND dongle? I can only find a reference to a 3010N driver on the UK site which is actually a winrar file and that contains an .exe.
Installation CD found here http://www.billion.uk.com/esupport/inde ... scd-win7xp

Comedy79
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: 3010ND drivers for Windows 7 64bit

Post by Comedy79 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:09 am

Just out of curiosty, windows recently offered me the latest Broadcom driver "5.100.148.6" for windows 7 machines. Is it compatable or should I roll back to the original Billion driver for the 3010ND USB Dongle?

I have downloaded it, I can't say for certain, but I am sure it has responsible for a drop in speed by half? I am meant to get 40/10, now getting 20/4....

Cheers

David

billion_fan
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: 3010ND drivers for Windows 7 64bit

Post by billion_fan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:24 am

Comedy79 wrote:Just out of curiosty, windows recently offered me the latest Broadcom driver "5.100.148.6" for windows 7 machines. Is it compatable or should I roll back to the original Billion driver for the 3010ND USB Dongle?

I have downloaded it, I can't say for certain, but I am sure it has responsible for a drop in speed by half? I am meant to get 40/10, now getting 20/4....

Cheers

David
We can only comment on the official drivers that are provided by us (on our website or that comes with the device on the installation CD)

I would stick to the official driver

Comedy79
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: 3010ND drivers for Windows 7 64bit

Post by Comedy79 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:55 am

billion_fan wrote:We can only comment on the official drivers that are provided by us (on our website or that comes with the device on the installation CD)
I would stick to the official driver
As I thought, I shall roll it back to the original official driver then, unless a fresh install is the recommended way forwards?

billion_fan
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: 3010ND drivers for Windows 7 64bit

Post by billion_fan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Comedy79 wrote:
billion_fan wrote:We can only comment on the official drivers that are provided by us (on our website or that comes with the device on the installation CD)
I would stick to the official driver
As I thought, I shall roll it back to the original official driver then, unless a fresh install is the recommended way forwards?
Not really sure, I would just roll back the drivers and if you have issues, then a complete re-install

Post Reply