8900AX-2400 Call flow Firmware reflash

Discussions for BiPAC 8900 series: 8900AX-1600, 8900AX-2400, 8900X
Post Reply
Kidspeed101
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:52 pm

8900AX-2400 Call flow Firmware reflash

Post by Kidspeed101 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:52 pm

Hi All

Recently picked up a bipac 8900ax-2400 router however im not able to upgrade the firmware, message simply states " Image Uploading Failed. The selected file contains and illegal image."

Attempted to upgrade the firmware as the isp auth keeps failing.

Have noticed that once the router gets reset it has a number of settings configured for CallFlow, does anyone know if there is a way to reflash the original firmware to the router?

Any help very much appreciated,
thanks

billion_fan
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: 8900AX-2400 Call flow Firmware reflash

Post by billion_fan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:50 pm

Kidspeed101 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:52 pm
Hi All

Recently picked up a bipac 8900ax-2400 router however im not able to upgrade the firmware, message simply states " Image Uploading Failed. The selected file contains and illegal image."

Attempted to upgrade the firmware as the isp auth keeps failing.

Have noticed that once the router gets reset it has a number of settings configured for CallFlow, does anyone know if there is a way to reflash the original firmware to the router?

Any help very much appreciated,
thanks
You will need to disable the TR-069 settings to get the device online, delete the ACS URL, ACS username and password and also untick the 'Connection Request Authentication' options (screen shot attached) then enter your broadband username and password and it should pass authentication

Once online drop us a email on support@billion.uk.com, we will need remote access to the device.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kidspeed101
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:52 pm

Re: 8900AX-2400 Call flow Firmware reflash

Post by Kidspeed101 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:12 pm

Thanks @billion_fan , that did the trick. I will get the remote access resolved and then send an email.

Thank you again :-)

viccycat
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:41 pm

Re: 8900AX-2400 Call flow Firmware reflash

Post by viccycat » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:51 pm

Hi! Can you repeat this operation with my router.
Last edited by viccycat on Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

viccycat
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:41 pm

Re: 8900AX-2400 Call flow Firmware reflash

Post by viccycat » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:55 am

billion_fan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:50 pm
Kidspeed101 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:52 pm
Hi All

Recently picked up a bipac 8900ax-2400 router however im not able to upgrade the firmware, message simply states " Image Uploading Failed. The selected file contains and illegal image."

Attempted to upgrade the firmware as the isp auth keeps failing.

Have noticed that once the router gets reset it has a number of settings configured for CallFlow, does anyone know if there is a way to reflash the original firmware to the router?

Any help very much appreciated,
thanks
You will need to disable the TR-069 settings to get the device online, delete the ACS URL, ACS username and password and also untick the 'Connection Request Authentication' options (screen shot attached) then enter your broadband username and password and it should pass authentication

Once online drop us a email on support@billion.uk.com, we will need remote access to the device.
Hi! Can you remotely reflash CallFlow firmware to the original one on my router bipac 8900ax-2400 with the same problem. I disabled all points you write above and sent the description of the problem on mentioned email.

billion_fan
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: 8900AX-2400 Call flow Firmware reflash

Post by billion_fan » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:15 am

viccycat wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:55 am
billion_fan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:50 pm
Kidspeed101 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:52 pm
Hi All

Recently picked up a bipac 8900ax-2400 router however im not able to upgrade the firmware, message simply states " Image Uploading Failed. The selected file contains and illegal image."

Attempted to upgrade the firmware as the isp auth keeps failing.

Have noticed that once the router gets reset it has a number of settings configured for CallFlow, does anyone know if there is a way to reflash the original firmware to the router?

Any help very much appreciated,
thanks
You will need to disable the TR-069 settings to get the device online, delete the ACS URL, ACS username and password and also untick the 'Connection Request Authentication' options (screen shot attached) then enter your broadband username and password and it should pass authentication

Once online drop us a email on support@billion.uk.com, we will need remote access to the device.
Hi! Can you remotely reflash CallFlow firmware to the original one on my router bipac 8900ax-2400 with the same problem. I disabled all points you write above and sent the description of the problem on mentioned email.
Email sent, I need the MAC address of the device so I can discuss with Callflow, (as this is a current model with callflow)

Post Reply